Welcome to the Cashier's Office where we assess and collect student tuition, fees and other college-related revenue. We also disstribute student refunds, financial aid, college payroll, and vendor and travel checks. Our goal is to provide friendly and professional service to students, faculty, staff and guests of Southwest.
Get Your Financial Aid Refund Fast
Paying tuition and fees has never been easier. You can do it all online, even from your mobile phone.
Follow these quick steps:
- Sign in to your My.Southwest portal
- Select "Registration/Online Services"
- Click "Student Account"
- Click "Make a Payment"
Paying Debts Online: Students paying debt from a previous term must complete a credit card authorization form before the financial hold can be released. Please call the Cashier's Office at 901-333-5292 for help.
The Cashier's Office is open Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Note: Students taking classes at the Center locations must use our Student Self-Service online payment option to pay tuition and fees.
- Carefully read all correspondence you receive from the Cashier's Office.
- Keep your billing address current.
- Be aware of deadline dates and college policies relating to financial matters, such as payment due dates, fee waivers and the refund deadline.
- The Deferred Payment Plan can be used for fall and spring terms only.
- 1098-T (Tuition Statement) tax forms are available in Southwest Online Services, Student Self-Service under Student Accounts.
- Southwest Tennessee Community CollegeAttn: Cashier's Office
P.O. Box 780
Memphis, TN 38101-0780
- Sandra Wallace, Director
- Gill Center (Online Payments Only)
- Macon Cove Campus Room 2032
- Maxine A. Smith Center (Online Payments Only)
- Union Avenue Campus M Building Room 107
- Whitehaven Center (Online Payments Only)