Back to Campus: Phase III
Timeline and activities described below are contingent upon health and safety guidelines and current pandemic conditions and are subject to change. Safety measures will be taken throughout the campus to ensure students, employees and visitors remain safe. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health agency guidelines will be followed. Individuals on campus are encouraged to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
Phase III began with the return of Student Affairs offices to campus April 19, 2021. Students receive on-campus assistance by appointment only using the Navigate App. Appointments available Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Fridays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to visit the following offices: Academic Support Center, Admissions, Advising, Career Services, Center for Access (formerly known as Disability Services), Counseling Services, Financial Aid, Records, Recruitment, Retention and Student Success, Student Development and Testing Services. All other faculty and staff continue teleworking. On campus deliveries permitted. The online bookstore is fully operational. No on-campus public events.
PHASE III GUIDELINES:
Includes Phase I and Phase II activities, along with the following:
- Body temperature screenings and online health assessment requirements expire May 31
- Classes offered in person, online and via hybrid modalities.
Note: Hybrid classes are those that blend online learning with face-to-face instruction at Macon Cove and Union Avenue campuses. In a hybrid course, a significant part of the course learning is online and as a result, the amount of classroom time is reduced, but not eliminated. This allows coursework to be scheduled flexibly, promotes independent learning and decreases time spent commuting. These classes will be denoted in the schedule as having Microsoft TEAMS or Zoom as their lecture meeting locations.
- Student Affairs offices engage in regular operations in person, virtually and by telephone. Students wishing to meet with Student Affairs must make an appointment.
- Summer Bridge programs for incoming freshmen return to Macon Cove Campus and the Whitehaven Center
- Library, cafeteria and bookstore services resume.
- All campus space usage requests are reviewed and approved by the respective manager and the vice president of the requesting division.
- College prepares for full campus operations with safety restrictions to resume fall semester.
Timeline and activities described below are contingent upon health and safety guidelines and current pandemic conditions and are subject to change.
SOUTHWEST BACK TO CAMPUS OPERATIONAL LEVELS
CONTACTGeneral Information Phone:
Public Safety Email:
Macon Cove Campus Phone:
Union Avenue Campus Phone:
Coronavirus News and Info
Campus Access Video (Macon Cove)
Campus Access Video (Union Avenue)
Faculty and Students
Letter from the President
Town Hall Student Q&A (June Session)
Town Hall Student Q&A (August Session)
Town Hall Legislator Q&A (August Session)
Town Hall Video Archive Playlist
You Down with PPE Video