Welcome to the Business and Legal Studies Department
The Business and Legal Studies Department offers many programs leading to associate’s degrees and technical certificates. Some of the degrees and certificates can prepare you for entering the workforce. Other degrees can be transferred to a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year university.
Programs of Study
Programs include the following:
- Administrative Professional Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Culinary Arts
- Paralegal Studies
- As well as the business and economics degrees listed below.
See the current Southwest Academic Catalog for a full listing of Business and Legal Studies programs under the Business and Technologies division.
To find out more about courses offered at Southwest, use our Interactive Course Schedule to see when and where a class is provided. For student achievement information, you can view the 2018 graduation data for our ACBSP programs.
Degree and Certificate Academic Maps
- Niki Free, Administrative Assistant
- Macon Cove Campus Macon Academic Building Room MAB-271
- Dr. Eddie Baker, Department Head