Faculty and Staff
Career Services is here to provide you with career-related information, tools, and classroom support to enhance the career development of Southwest students. A strong partnership between faculty/staff and Career Services fosters student success and builds positive employer relations.
Career Services provides classroom presentations on a variety of career-related topics and compiles employment-related reports in support faculty and staff initiatives. To learn more about these services, contact Career Services.
- Students - When you are approached by students with questions related to exploring careers, choosing a major, preparing for a job search or finding an internship, please refer them to Students and Alumni.
- Employers - We understand employers may contact you about recruiting students. Please refer them to Employers and Community Partners.
- Career Services Office
- Online and On Campus Appointments Available!
- Current students can schedule theirs at: https://swtn.navigate.eab.com
- New students or alumni can email: email@example.com
- Follow us on twitter and Instagram: @SouthwestCareer