The award-winning software:
- Is Professional and Customizable!
- Includes Lots of Resume Samples!
- Is Used at Over 600 Career Centers Across the Globe!
- Helps job seekers find employment faster!
Ready to get started?
- Watch this 23-minute video for information on getting started and creating your resume: Optimal Resume Builder - Tutorial
- Visit the Southwest Optimal Resume page and select the "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" button
If you have Problem-Solving, Analytical/Critical Thinking, and Team Work skills, be sure to list them on your resume! They are the TOP 3 skills that employers look for on new college graduate resumes according to the NACE Job Outlook 2022 survey.
- Career Services Home
- Students and Alumni
- Employers and Partners
- Faculty and Staff
- Locations and Hours
- Career Articles
- Contact Us
- Career Planning and Exploration
- Jobs and Career Fairs
- Resume Review and Interview Skills