Dismissal from the Radiologic Technology (RADT) Program:
- Students must attain a minimum grade of 'C' in all RADT courses. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the program.
- Violation of classroom procedures, clinical procedures or personal misconduct will result in disciplinary actions and can result in immediate dismissal from the program and the College. Disciplinary actions include, but are not limited to, conduct dangerous to others, disorderly conduct, misuse of or damages to property, misuse of documents, identification cards and violations of state or federal laws.
- Procedures for disciplinary action and/or dismissal from the Radiologic Technology program and appeal procedures are listed in the Student Handbook.
Additional information can be found in the Dismissal Policy area of the Allied Health Programs Admission and Retention Procedures as shown in the online Academic Catalog.
- Allied Health Programs Admission and Retention Procedures
- Radiologic Technology Student Handbook
- Allied Health Application Deadlines and Admissions Dates
- Radiologic Technology General and Admission Procedures
- Course Sequence
- Mission, Goals, Student Learning Outcomes
- Program Effectiveness Data
- Research and Professional Links