Project Finish Line Scholarship
- Returning adults or freshmen may apply.
- Funds between $500 and $1000 will be applied to outstanding College debt.
- Applicant must agree to work with an advisor and a coach throughout their academic career.
- Applicant must have at least 36 credit hours toward an AA or AAS or be more than 50 percent complete toward a technical certificate.
- Preference goes to those applicants who are within one to two semesters of graduating.
- A degree audit must be completed and an intent to graduate must be filed.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 for award and to maintain award in first academic year.
- Award may be renewed for a second academic year and third if required by academic coach if recipient maintains a 2.8 GPA and satisfactory progress.
- Applicant must complete a FAFSA.
- Any degree program
- Strong desire to succeed.
- Completed essay explaining why they should receive the scholarship
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible
Submit an application (opens new window) to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by March 15.
The Southwest Tennessee Community College Scholarship Committee is the deciding body.
- Foundation Office
- Macon Cove Campus Farris Building, Room 3002
- HOPE (TELS) Scholarship