Admissions Documents and Forms
You might need to use some of these Admissions documents and forms during the enrollment process. You can complete and upload most of these forms to Admissions using the Admissions Documents/Forms Upload page. Please note that transcripts uploaded here are not considered official.
- Use your Southwest student portal login to access dynamic forms (the documents upload page). If you have not received your portal access, you must create a new account.
- You cannot upload multiple documents at one time.
- Transcripts uploaded are not considered official.
Official college and high school transcripts cannot be uploaded. They must be sent directly from the school to the Admissions office.
All full time international students must submit proof of having received two doses of the Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella vaccines or must submit the appropriate exemptions.
Use this form to change admission status from one term to the next term. The form cannot be used if a semester has passed since your initial application.
Tennessee Law requires the parent or guardian of students younger than 18 to sign a waiver form showing they have received information about the hepatitis B infection, measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chickenpox). The waiver also shows whether they have chosen to have the vaccines or have chosen not to have the vaccines. Only the parent or guardian should complete this form.
- Macon Cove Campus Farris Building, Room 2140
- Union Avenue Campus M Building, Room 110