Graduate Honors Program
How do I successfully complete the honors program?
In order to graduate with an honors designation on their diplomas, honors students must:
- Earn at least 15 honors credits, including HONORS 1010: Honors Inquiry.
- Maintain good standing in the program by taking at least three honors credits per year (for part-time students) or six honors credits per year (for full-time students).
- Take HONR 1010: Honors Inquiry in their final spring semester before graduation.
- Graduate with at least a 3.25 cumulative GPA.
In addition to the honors designation on the diploma, graduates of the honors program are recognized at Honors Convocation and awarded honors medallions to wear at graduation.
- High Impact Practices and
Innovation (HIPI) Office
- Macon Cove Campus Academic Building B, Room 139
- Susanna Jackson, Coordinator
- Macon Cove Campus Whitehead Building, Room 25
- Dr. Julie Lester, Coordinator
- Union Avenue Campus UF310D