Adult TN Reconnect Scholarship
Tennessee Reconnect is the state’s initiative to help more Tennessee adults attend college to gain new skills, advance in the workplace and fulfill lifelong dreams of completing a degree or certificate.
Tennessee Reconnect provides a last-dollar scholarship to qualifying adults pursuing an associate degree or credential at a community college in Tennessee.
Tennessee Reconnect covers the cost of tuition and mandatory fees not paid for through other state and federal financial aid. The program does not cover the costs of textbooks, some fees and other expenses like travel or childcare.
- Meet admissions requirements and provide official transcripts from previous colleges.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Visit www.TNReconnect.gov and submit the application for the Tennessee Reconnect Scholarship. Student must not be in student loan default.
- Enroll in at least 6 credit hours.
- Are designated as an
- Have not previously earned an associate's or bachelor's degree.
- Have been a Tennessee resident for at least one year before completing the FAFSA.
- Are registered for selective service (if applicable).
- Participate in a college success program.