The Records Office provides many services for students and faculty including registration, transcript requests, enrollment verifications, and graduation. The staff is committed to maintaining and protecting the integrity of the student academic record and providing efficient service.
Confidentiality of Student Records
Southwest Tennessee Community College complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to protect the confidentiality of student records. Visit the Academic Catalog to learn more about (FERPA).
If you would like to grant permission to Southwest Tennessee Community College to discuss or disclose information related to your student records with a parent or guardian, you must complete the Disclosure of Records Form available in the Records Office.
If your diploma is lost or destroyed, complete the Diploma Replacement Form to order a duplicate diploma. The fee is $6 per duplicate diploma. Once payment is received, orders are processed in 3 - 5 business days.
See payment instructions below:
Southwest Tennessee Community College Graduates
- Login to your My.Southwest account
- Click the Student Self Service Link (globe on the left)
- Click the Student Tab
- Click Student Account
- Click Make a Payment
- Click Open Online Bill Pay
- Click Make a Payment
- Type in $6.00 for the payment and enter Duplicate Diploma in the ‘Personal Note’ area
Shelby State Community College and State Technical Institute at Memphis Graduates
Contact the Bursar’s Office at (901) 333-5292 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with payment processing. Once payment is processed, please email the
completed form to email@example.com and allow 3 - 5 business days for processing.
A student planning to graduate should follow these steps:
- Meet with their academic advisor
- Check for 2.0 or higher GPA on all institutional college level courses
- Complete the online Intent to Graduate Application through the My.Southwest portal:
- Log in
- Click on the "Registration/Online Services" icon
- Click on the "Graduation Application" link
- Complete the application
- Log in
- Schedule missing course requirements to be completed during the perceived final semester
- Schedule and complete any required graduate exit exam(s)
Application Deadline Dates
Submit the Intent to Graduate Application for each semester by the dates below:
- Summer Semester - July 1
- Fall Semester - November 1
- Spring Semester - April 1
Visit the Graduation Page for more information.
Students who require confirmation of their status at Southwest should print official verification of enrollment certificates for current or prior terms of enrollment at Southwest. The enrollment certificate is provided by the National Student Clearinghouse as an authorized certifying agent for Southwest Tennessee Community College.
Visit the Verification of Enrollment Page for more information.
- Academic Fresh Start
- Academic Standing and Retention
- Academic Probation and Suspension
- Confidentiality of Student Records
- Course Program of Study
- Forms and Resources
- Grades and Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Get Your Grades
- My Southwest
- National Student Clearinghouse
- New Student Orientation (NSO)
- Personal information Changes
- Registering for Classes
- Request a Transcript
- Saluqi Degree
- Transfer Credit
- Verify Enrollment