Service members, veterans and dependents of veterans who are eligible for VA benefits or other governmentally funded educational assistance may submit an application to defer payment of tuition and fees until the final day of the requested semester.
Students who have been granted deferments are expected to make timely payments on their outstanding tuition and fees balance once education benefits are received. Students that do not comply with the conditions/date of the "Hold Agreement" will not be permitted to use the defer payment option again.
Students requesting a VA tuition deferment should complete a "Hold Agreement" each semester within the VA office.
- Application Procedures
- Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)
- Commonly used Phone Numbers and Websites
- Defer Payment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military Transcripts
- Military Friendly Employers and Schools
- Monthly Verification
- Student Affairs
- Student Veteran Organization (SVO)
- Veterans Benefits Programs
- Veterans Checklist
- VA Toll-Free