Monthly Verification for Veterans and Reservists/Guardsmen
There are two ways to process monthly verification of enrollment for Chapters 30, 1606, and 1607.
- Online using Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)
In order to log into WAVE you must have an active record, or have had award activity on your account in the last 12 months. If you have started attending school and the school has submitted an enrollment certification, as soon as it is processed your WAVE record will be active. At that point you will receive an award letter with information on verifying your attendance.
- Using the toll-free Interactive Voice Response (IVR) telephone line at 1-877-823-2378.
Note: The WAVE and IVR systems do not update account information instantly. Instead, verifications and other submissions are stored and processed manually. Due to system procedures, it may take 2 to 3 workdays for the WAVE and IVR systems to reflect updates to your account.
- Application Procedures
- Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)
- Commonly used Phone Numbers and Websites
- Defer Payment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military Transcripts
- Military Friendly Employers and Schools
- Monthly Verification
- Student Affairs
- Student Veteran Organization (SVO)
- Veterans Benefits Programs
- Veterans Checklist
- VA Toll-Free
- Macon Cove Campus Farris Building, Room 2146
- 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Union Avenue Campus M Building, Room 110
- For hours, please call 901-333-5122