Joint Service Transcript (JST) eligibility and access
Military members in the Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard who are active duty, reserve duty or veterans are eligible for the JST.
Follow these steps to obtain and access your JST:
- Register for an account.
- Click on the “Transcripts” link and view, print or save your unofficial transcripts.
- You can also click on “Official Transcript Request” and complete the form to have your official transcripts sent to Southwest Tennessee Community College at no cost.
Air Force members should contact the Community College of the Air Force for transcripts. You can order an official transcript through the Air University or the CCAF Online Transcript System.
The military transcript link and mailing address for all branches of service are listed below.
130 West Maxwell Blvd.
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112-6613
Phone: 800-646-1858 or 847-446-1027
415 McPherson Avenue
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027-1373
Phone: 866-297-4427 or 913-684-3269
Fax: 913- 684-2011 or DSN 552-2011
Oklahoma City, OK 73169-6990
VOLED Det, CPPD
6490 Saufley Field Road
Pensacola, FL 32509-5204
Fax: 850-452-1281 or 850-452-1051
- Macon Cove Campus Farris Building, Room 2146
- 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Union Avenue Campus M Building, Room 110
- For hours, please call 901-333-5122
- Application Procedures
- Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)
- Commonly used Phone Numbers and Websites
- Defer Payment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military Transcripts
- Military Friendly Employers and Schools
- Monthly Verification
- Student Affairs
- Student Veteran Organization (SVO)
- Veterans Benefits Programs
- Veterans Checklist
- VA Toll-Free