Academic advising is essential to your success at Southwest.
Advisors returned to campus April 19, 2021. Students may see advisors on campus by appointment only. Schedule advising appointments with Navigate.
Be sure to check your Southwest email for recommendations from your advisor on classes for the upcoming semester(s). Registration is open for summer and fall 2021 classes.
- Phone – Call 901-333-5122
- Online video meeting – Skype, ZOOM (30-minute free version) and Microsoft Teams
- Email – You can email or text your Professional Academic Advisor. Contact information is located on your My.Southwest dashboard and in Navigate.
- Appointments – Schedule your academic advising appointment in Navigate.
NOTE: All of these options require time for advisors to respond and may cause a delay in response. Please plan ahead and check out the advising options offered. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
Two-Way Texting with Your Professional Academic Advisor
Your advisor is just a text away. Download the Southwest App and click on the Saluqi
Success Pathway to access two-way texting. You will receive a timely reply.
- Advising Home
- Locations and Hours
- Meet the Advising Staff
- Online Advising
- Find My Advisor
- Academic Standing and Intervention
- Advising Documents and Forms
- How to Read Your Schedule
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Student Affairs
- Students with Disabilities
- Academic Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Saluqi Degree
- Advising Philosophy